My Cluster

My Cluster

Sunday, November 21, 2010

A (Funky) Sparrow Update!

I'm still here, I swear!  Just navigating our lives, but slowly getting a better handle on things.  As Thanksgiving week is upon us, I have many things to be thankful for, but I always do.  I will be sharing all of the exciting things that have been happening within our little cluster very soon...I promise!  But I can quickly share one of them with you tonight...

The Funky Footstool, which is my creative outlet, {mostly my sympathy and adoration of old stuff that needs love married to my (read: my husband's) need to get rid of things to make room for more of my new again stuff} is changing names. It is, in fact, one of the loves and sunshines in my life, so I am re-naming it,
Funky Sparrow!
Please take a minute, go to Facebook and "LIKE" the new page, and check out the pieces.  I love them, and I hope that you will, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment